All treatments are carried out in my very comfortable, peaceful treatment room which has its own toilet facilities.
Most typically, clients see positive results between 3-6 sessions, but as you can imagine, everybody is different. Some people require more and some less. Once we both feel satisfied that you have achieved your original goal and the right outcome has been achieved, then the course of hypnotherapy sessions can be stopped or reduced depending on where you would like to go next.
Some clients like to stay in touch and have “maintenance” sessions every 6 weeks or so, others feel like they are ready to “go it alone”! You will know what is right for you.
Jayne Hall Hypnotherapy – Prices:
Hypnotherapy – £55 per 60 minute session (first session is £60 as it can last up to 90 mins and includes consultation)
EFT – £55 per 60 minute session
Hypnotherapy & EFT combination – £55 per 60 minute session
Smoking Cessation Hypnotherapy Programme – £170 for 2 hr session (includes CD + free follow up visit if required)
Weight Loss Hypnotherapy Programme – £220 for 4 sessions and includes a CD.
The following therapies are available:
Below is a list of all the different Hypnotherapy treatments I have available, click on each treatment to learn more about what is involved:
Hours of Operation
Monday – 9:15- 3pm & 5:30- 7:30pm
Wednesday – 9:15- 3pm
Thursday – 9:15- 3pm
Friday – 9:15- 3pm & 5:00 – 7:30pm
Saturday – 9:15- 12:15
Sunday – Upon Request
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
When you first make a booking, I will ask for a deposit of 50% of the treatment fee. This can be paid in cash, cheque, via pay pal or bank transfer. This will then be held until you make your final booking and then it will come off the cost of your final session.
- If this deposit has not been paid at least 1 WEEK BEFORE the scheduled session, the booking is not secure and may be offered to someone else. This is due to very high demand and to prevent people from not showing up.
Please note that 24 hours’ notice is required for the cancellation of any appointment slot. Failure to do so will result in a charge of 50% of the cost of the treatment.
My appointment times are always in demand; please respect myself and the other clients by informing me as soon as possible if you are unable to attend.
In result of a No-Show, an invoice will be sent out for the full amount.
– Please make payment on the day of the treatment by cash or cheque (payable to Jayne Hall).
– If you suspect you have a medical condition, please consult your GP. As I am not medically qualified, I cannot make, nor confirm, a diagnosis. Complementary therapies are used alongside, not instead of, your existing medication. You must always inform me if you are on any medication or having any surgery / additional therapies which may contraindicate the treatment. You will provide details of your GP or GP practice and any allergies you may have.
– It is advisable to eat something light before your treatment.
– Please wear comfortable clothing for each treatment.
– Alcohol should not be consumed before your treatment or for up to two hours afterwards.
– After your treatment you must drink plenty of water and allow some time to have a rest.