Depression can have a serious effect on many things in your everyday life; from sleeping, working, relationships, and communicating, leaving you just feeling lost in yourself with no way out.
Some of the symptoms of depression are listed below:
(Source- Hypnotherapy Directory)
- feeling constantly pessimistic
- feeling constantly sad, anxious or empty
- tiredness/ lack of energy
- restlessness and irritability
- feeling worthless, helpless or guilty
- loss of interest in hobbies or activities
- difficulty concentrating and making decisions
- changes in sleep patterns / and or appetite
- thoughts of death or suicide
- persistent physical symptoms, such as headaches and digestive disorders.
Hypnotherapy can help to deal with the root of the problem, as well as boosting confidence and self-esteem.
Hypnotherapy often works in conjunction with other therapeutic methods such as counselling and psychotherapy so if you are having any of these, please ensure that you inform your GP before you commence hypnotherapy.
Depression Hypnotherapy – £55 per 60 minute session