B.Ed (hons), MAR, GQHP, DPH, DNLP
My name is Jayne Hall. I am a fully qualified and experienced Hypnotherapist, NLP & EFT practitioner and complementary therapist (Dip Hyp GHR reg, GQHP, CNHC MAR.)
I have been working as a complementary therapist for over 13 years and during that time, I have worked with clients with a whole host of issues ranging from IBS, stress, anxiety to phobias of dogs!
I specialise in working with clients with anxiety or confidence issues and also LOVE helping clients overcome fears and phobias. Read my story below.
My own personal experience of hypnotherapy started when I became fearful of travelling on public transport because of an Inflammatory Bowel Disease that I have lived with for nearly 20 years called Ulcerative Colitis. My condition meant that if I needed the toilet, I NEEDED it! There and then! Obviously the more this happened, the less I wanted to venture out of the comfort of my home. I became almost a prisoner and if I went anywhere, I had to be driven by my husband. As this began to affect my job as a Primary School Teacher, I knew I had to take action.
HYPNOTHERAPY was recommended and after several sessions and following a specific programme, I felt so much better. I realised that I had let anxiety and fear of “what if I need the toilet?” rule my life. So, I fully understand just how things can snowball and before you know it, you are making excuses not to do something that you ordinarily wouldn’t have given a second thought about before.
So, if you find anxiety or fears, or just a general lack of self-confidence is affecting your life, contact me today! I am here to help. Contact me (Jayne Hall) today for a FREE consultation. Trust me; NOTHING is more important than YOUR well-being.
Hypnotherapy with me consists of:
– A free telephone consultation where we will discuss in depth your individual needs and goals. There is no obligation to have a session afterwards if you don’t think it’s for you, but you are free to ask any questions about how I can help you. The consultation is designed for you to be informed as much as possible about Hypnotherapy and for me to get an idea of what your needs are.
– A warm welcome in the comfortable environment of my relaxing, quiet treatment room.
– An agreed treatment plan which is tailored to help solve your issue as quickly and appropriately as possible.
– Tailored clinical hypnosis which has been crafted especially for you – my sessions are as unique and as individual as you are.
– Professional aftercare advice and on-going support via phone or email.
All treatments are carried out in my very comfortable, peaceful treatment room which has its own toilet facilities. I believe that each of my clients deserve quality time to have their treatments. The consultations are confidential and individual treatment plans are set up to address any specific problems that need treating.
Evening and weekend appointments are available.
If you read the Testimonials on my website, I think that you will find that all my clients have found my treatments to be relaxing and beneficial.