Hours of Operation (January – April)
Monday – 9:15- 4:15pm
Tuesday – 9:30 – 4:00pm & 6:00 – 7:30pm
Wednesday – Closed
Thursday – 9:15- 3:00 & 5:30 – 7:30pm
Friday – 9:15- 4:00pm
Saturday – 9:15- 12:30pm (alternate weekends only)
Sunday – Closed
– Please make payment for remaining balance on the day of the treatment by cash or cheque (payable to Jayne Hall).
– If you suspect you have a medical condition, please consult your GP. As I am not medically qualified, I cannot make, nor confirm, a diagnosis. Complementary therapies are used alongside, not instead of, your existing medication. You must always inform me if you are on any medication or having any surgery / additional therapies which may contraindicate the treatment. You will provide details of your GP or GP practice and any allergies you may have.
– It is advisable to eat something light before your treatment.
– Please wear comfortable clothing for each treatment.
– Alcohol should not be consumed before your treatment or for up to two hours afterwards.
– After your treatment you must drink plenty of water and allow some time to have a rest.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
When you first make a booking, I will ask for a non-refundable deposit of £30 towards the treatment fee. This can be paid in cash, via pay pal or bank transfer. If this has not been paid within 48 hours, the booking is not secure and may be offered to someone else. This is due to very high demand and to prevent people from not showing up.
**Please note that 24 hours’ notice is required for the re-scheduling of any appointment slot. Failure to do so will result in loss of the deposit.**
My appointment times are always in demand; please respect myself and the other clients by informing me as soon as possible if you are unable to attend.
Pay £30 deposit now
Below are lots of useful links for you to check out:
– Looking for a quality website like this one? Then get in touch with my webmaster Chris Sallaway, via his email: email@example.com