Hours of Operation
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – 9:15- 4pm
Wednesday – 9:15- 4pm & 6pm-8pm
Thursday – 9:15- 7pm
Friday – 9:15- 4pm
Saturday – 9:15- 12:15pm
Sunday – Closed
– Please make payment in full prior to each session – either by BACS or Paypal.
– If you suspect you have a medical condition, please consult your GP. As I am not medically qualified, I cannot make, nor confirm, a diagnosis. Complementary therapies are used alongside, not instead of, your existing medication. You must always inform me if you are on any medication or having any surgery / additional therapies which may contraindicate the treatment. You will provide details of your GP or GP practice and any allergies you may have.
– It is advisable to eat something light before your treatment.
– Please wear comfortable clothing for each treatment.
– Alcohol should not be consumed before your treatment or for up to two hours afterwards.
– After your treatment you must drink plenty of water and allow some time to have a rest.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
When you first make a booking, I will ask for the first session to be paid in advance, This can be paid in cash, via pay pal or bank transfer. If this has not been paid within 48 hours, the booking is not secure and may be offered to someone else. This is due to very high demand and to prevent people from not showing up.
**Please note that 24 hours’ notice is required for the re-scheduling of any appointment slot. Failure to do so will result in loss of the first payment.**
My appointment times are always in demand; please respect myself and the other clients by informing me as soon as possible if you are unable to attend.
Below are lots of useful links for you to check out:
– Looking for a quality website like this one? Then get in touch with my webmaster Chris Sallaway, via his email: firstname.lastname@example.org