How many times have you been just lying awake at night? Minutes feel like hours and the more you try to sleep, the harder it becomes? The next day you find that you can’t seem to function and everything is so much harder to do and seems to take you longer.
You may well be having other sleep issues as well as insomnia, like disturbed sleep, nightmares or even sleep talking/ walking. Because these issues are all rooted in the subconscious, they are all things hypnotherapy can help you with.
I will work with you to address the root causes of your sleep issue, maybe it’s stress or anxiety, trauma or even something you’re not consciously aware of. As well as the actual hypnotherapy session with me, I will teach you some self-hypnosis and relaxation techniques, and a relaxation recording which, if you use regularly, will enable you to get the fastest resolution to your sleep problems.
Hypnosis can help you to-
– Switch off and drift off to sleep easily, letting go of troublesome thoughts
– Discover and resolve any root causes
– Reduce stress and improve relaxation
– Feel motivated to stick to good bedtime routines and habits
– Reconnect with how easily and naturally you fell to sleep when you were younger- you did it before, you can do it again!
Sleep Disorder Hypnotherapy – £50 per 60 minute session